Rockford Gen 3 Stage 2 800 Watt Speaker Audio Kit Harley FLHT 98-13
The next step in motorcycle performance, our M5 audio kits are the loudest and clearest audio systems we’ve created. Featuring simple plug-and-play installation and paired with freeway speed output all create the best in class on bike audio experience.
Plug-and-Play Design: Designed to work right out of the box. Everything is included to make for easy installation and all to ensure less time in the garage and more time out riding.
Full Throttle Output: Audio engineered to perform on the open road. Speakers and amplifiers specifically tuned and designed to not only overcome wind, road, and exhaust noise, but to give you that second to none audio experience on your bike.
RF3 (Rockford Factory Fit and Finish): Designed and engineered to match and compliment the factory fit and finish of your bike. These components are purpose built to the exact specifications to ensure the best-in-class fitment and look.
Element Ready™: Purpose built for the harsh motorcycle environment. The speakers and amplifier are designed to stand up to water, dirt, UV, and motorcycle vibration, ensuring that your audio system will stand the test of time.
The HD9813SG-STG2 is a high-performance 2-speaker, 800-watt amplified audio system that includes:
• (2) 6.5" fairing speakers
• (1) 800W 4-channel amp
• (1) amp installation kit
Upgrade this kit to PMX-STG2 by adding:
• (1) multi-media source unit (see below)
Upgrade this kit to STG3 by adding:
• (1) 6x9” saddlebag kit
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- No drilling or cutting required
- Plug and Play design for easy installation
- Kits bolt to factory attachment points
- Direct connect wiring harnesses for Harley-Davidson® models
- Speakers are custom tuned so you can hear music over wind, road & exhaust noise at highway speed
- TMS6SG: 6.5" 2-way Element Ready™ speaker with phase-aligned 25 mm tweeter and Street Glide® grille
- M5-800X4: 800-watt 4-channel IPX6 Element Ready™ amplifier
- RFK-HD9813M5: Amp install kit for M5-800X4 on 1998-2013 Harley-Davidson® models
- Y-adaptors included in amp install kit supports expansion of lower fairing, saddlebag, or Tour-Pak® speakers
- Quality & Performance tested using proprietary RATS (Rockford Automated Testing System)
- Klippel Verified certification program delivers the best possible loudspeakers
- 2-Year Warranty
|Speaker Type||2 Speaker|
|Drag Part #||0|
|Manufacturer Part No.||HD9813SG-STG2|
|Fitment||1998-2013 Harley Street Glide Models|
|Ships Within:||5-7 Days|
1998-2013 Harley Street Glide Models